Your Source for Understanding Personal, Business, Life, Health, Group Benefits, and Medicare Insurance.

Earthquake Insurance

Kitchen filled with flood water

Why Do I Need Separate Flood/Earthquake Insurance?

A number of disasters are covered under the typical homeowners insurance policy, but not everything. If you live in a flood zone or an area prone to earthquakes, you will need to purchase separate flood insurance or earthquake insurance. Our experienced agents can help ensure you have the coverage you

Read More »